Here at InkFactory.com we are proud to stock the premium quality laser toners from Jet Tec.
Jet Tec laser toner cartridges are made in the UK by DCI Ltd and are compatible with the latest and most popular types of printers from: Hewlett Packard, Samsung, Canon, Brother, Dell, Xerox, Epson, Kyocera, OKI and Lekmark.
Every Jet Tec Laser Toner cartridge is filled with the same amount of toner as an OEM original cartridge, so you will not experience any loss of pages.
…They print at least as many pages as the equivalent manufacturers original toner, BUT cost YOU less!
- All Jet Tec packaging is environmentally friendly using recycled plastic and recyclable card.
- A Jet Tec toner cartridges are original manufacturers toner cartridges that are recycled onsite at their UK factory.
- Jet Tec collect over 500,000 empty ink cartridges, laser toners and mobile phones through their sister company The Recycling Factory each month.
Toners Made in the UK…
- All of Jet Tec’s toners are remanufactured in their UK factory in Boston, Lincolnshire.
- Jet Tec employ over 300 people in the UK, this results in wages going back in the UK economy.
Compatible and Recycled…
- All Jet Tec laser toners are “remanufactured” – this means that they have been collected through their own recycling scheme then professionally cleaned, refilled and repackaged to strict industry standards. ALL in the UK.
- As each Jet Tec laser toner is a recycled original toner cartridge; they are fully compatible with your laser printer.
Laser Toner Warranty…
- Should something go wrong and you are not satisfied with your purchase we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Simply contact us within 28 days of purchase and we will arrange an exchange or refund.
- All Jet Tec laser toner cartridges are produced to such a high standard that they come with a 3 year warranty from the date of manufacture.
Jet Tec have 30 years’ experience in the ink and toner industry and have received many awards such as the:
- Blue Angel Award – The Blue Angel certification is awarded to products which are more environmentally friendly than “mainstream” products.
- Nordic Swan Award – The Nordic Swan certificate is an eco-labeling scheme that evaluates a laser product’s impact on the environment throughout the whole lifecycle.
- The FSC Certificate – The FSC certificate confirms that forest products used are from responsibly harvested sources. The logo is shown on all Jet Tec boxes, confirming that the card and paper complies with the FSC standard
- International Standard EN ISO 14001 and International Standard EN ISO 9001 – These are prestigious acknowledgements for any company, and Jet Tec’s dedication and commitment to producing only the highest quality products is reinforced by this recognition.
Jet Tec are fully committed to preventing pollution and complying with current European Environmental legislation. Their products are designed to meet environmental requirements by using where possible recyclable materials and reducing packaging.
You Might Also Like To Read:
Jet Tec Toner Cartridges
Ink Cartridges: Original, Compatible or Recycled
Leave a reply